Nigerian crossdresser, Idris ‘Bobrisky’ Okuneye, has flaunted cost price of jewelry he wore to a date which stands at N12.4m.
In a recent video he shared on Instagram, the male barbie dressed extravagantly for an outing with his collection of expensive pieces of jewelry.
While showing off the outfit, Bobrisky did a breakdown of his shiny pieces on his IG page;
Now let do dis calculations together. Let add up everything am wearing in dis video.
1) my hair 6 bundles bone straight 40 inches with a frontal (1,000,000)
2) my earring 18 Carat gold from @houseofamearypearl 800,000
3) my 18 carat gold cord 350,000
) my Rolex 8,000,000
5) I’m wearing 3 cartel gold bangles each cost 300k total are 900,000
6) my bangle cos 1.4million
7) I’m repping @sophiecouture_official gown 25,000
Total 12,475,000 wow . Richest ashewo in Nigeria, put some respect on her name. I forgot to add my two gold ring o !”